(Uploaded by Paul Stronach.)
Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- The Fallacy of Deepest Offence
- Philosophy Graduate Abilities
- Fallacies Poster
- What Truth Doesn’t Mean
- Putting a brake on tolerance
- Tips on Writing a Philosophy Paper/Essay
- Ghost in the Machine
- What Truth Doesn't Mean
- Philosophy of Religion - Unit Exam
- Exercises using truth tables or trees for validity worksheet
- Intelligent Design - the Myth of Irreducible Complexity
- Atheism as a 'Null Hypothesis'
- Theory of Knowledge Web Site
- The web means the end of forgetting - an essay on forgetting, re-invention and personal identity in the age of Facebook
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Sergey Brin: Why Google Glass? - Sergey Brin (2013)
- TED: Jay Silver: Hack a banana, make a keyboard! - Jay Silver (2013)
- TED: Liu Bolin: The invisible man - Liu Bolin (2013)
- TED: Maria Bezaitis: The surprising need for strangeness - Maria Bezaitis (2013)
- TED: Meg Jay: Why 30 is not the new 20 - Meg Jay (2013)