Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- The Fallacy of Deepest Offence
- Humbug! The skeptic's fieldguide to spotting fallacies in thinking
- Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller
- Language as a Window into Human Nature
- Censorship II
- Harvard Justice Series: The Moral Side of Murder
- Holidays for All
- Kant and Respect
- 15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense (pdf)
- Catholic church and abortion/euthanasia/gay marriage
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Paul Piff: Does money make you mean? - Paul Piff (2013)
- TED: Krista Donaldson: The $80 prosthetic knee that's changing lives - Krista Donaldson (2013)
- TED: Andrew Solomon: Depression, the secret we share - Andrew Solomon (2013)
- TED: Marco Annunziata: Welcome to the age of the industrial internet - Marco Annunziata (2013)
- TED: Toni Griffin: A new vision for rebuilding Detroit - Toni Griffin (2013)
CategoriesAssessment Items Booklets, Handouts and Worksheets Critical Thinking Deductive Logic Essay Ethics and Moral Philosophy Media Articles, Cartoons Original Philosophical Texts Philosophy of Language Philosophy of Mind - Consciousness Philosophy of Religion Philosophy of Science PowerPoints, Video and other Media Resource Collections Resources Social and Political Philosophy Syllabus and Course Outlines Web links