Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- The Fallacy of Deepest Offence
- Basic Truth Table Posters
- The Backfire Effect
- STEM conference
- Another Double Blind Test surprise
- Tackling the Problem of Free Will
- Heads I Win - A study of persitence of belief by Tim van Gelder
- Critical Thinking on the Web
- South Australian Syllabus
- More on Critical Thinking from Qualiasoup
- Japanese Linguist Helps Revive an Aboriginal Language
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Andrew Solomon: Depression, the secret we share - Andrew Solomon (2013)
- TED: Marco Annunziata: Welcome to the age of the industrial internet - Marco Annunziata (2013)
- TED: Toni Griffin: A new vision for rebuilding Detroit - Toni Griffin (2013)
- TED: Rose George: Inside the secret shipping industry - Rose George (2013)
- TED: Stephen Cave: The 4 stories we tell ourselves about death - Stephen Cave (2013)
CategoriesAssessment Items Booklets, Handouts and Worksheets Critical Thinking Deductive Logic Essay Ethics and Moral Philosophy Media Articles, Cartoons Original Philosophical Texts Philosophy of Language Philosophy of Mind - Consciousness Philosophy of Religion Philosophy of Science PowerPoints, Video and other Media Resource Collections Resources Social and Political Philosophy Syllabus and Course Outlines Web links