(Uploaded by Katherine Cheng.)
Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- The Fallacy of Deepest Offence
- Continental bid to remove veil in the face of Islamic extremism
- Inductive Reasoning booklet
- Should we seek a perfect world?
- Propositional Logic - Translating and Symbolising (deductive logic)
- Critical Thinking on the Web
- Cognitive Bias in Reasoning
- Suing for Being Born
- Philosophy — What’s the Use?
- Banning Religion - An interesting hypothetical
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Eddy Cartaya: My glacier cave discoveries - Eddy Cartaya (2013)
- TED: Diébédo Francis Kéré: How to build with clay... and community - Diébédo Francis Kéré (2013)
- TED: Boyd Varty: What I learned from Nelson Mandela - Boyd Varty (2013)
- TED: Enrique Peñalosa: Why buses represent democracy in action - Enrique Peñalosa (2013)
- TED: David Lang: My underwater robot - David Lang (2013)