(Uploaded by Katherine Cheng.)
Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- The Ethics of Robot Cars
- Free Will and the Genome Project
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- Learn to be Psychic in 10 Easy Lessons
- The Moon Landings Were Faked and the Characteristics of a Good Hypothesis
- Should The Great Apes Have Rights?
- Handwriting analysis
- Kant and Respect
- Slippery Slope (Cartoon)
- Characteristics of a Good Hypothesis
- Documenting the media migration to separate corners
- General philosophy essay marking criteria
- More on Critical Thinking from Qualiasoup
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Rose Goslinga: Crop insurance, an idea worth seeding - Rose Goslinga (2014)
- TED: Martin Rees: Can we prevent the end of the world? - Martin Rees (2014)
- TED: Ziyah Gafić: Everyday objects, tragic histories - Ziyah Gafić (2014)
- TED: Laurel Braitman: Depressed dogs, cats with OCD — what animal madness means for us humans - Laurel Braitman (2014)
- TED: Jarrett J. Krosoczka: Why lunch ladies are heroes - Jarrett J. Krosoczka (2014)