(Uploaded by Katherine Cheng.)
Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- The Ethics of Robot Cars
- Free Will and the Genome Project
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The dilemma of giving
- Plato - The Republic
- Holidays for All
- Immoral advances: Is science out of control?
- 1,500 Animal Species Practice Homosexuality
- Philosophy of Mind Questions
- The Relativity of Wrong - Isaac Asimov
- Censorship II
- Characteristics of a Good Hypothesis
- Female Circumcision: Rite of Passage Or Violation of Rights?
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- TED: Lord Nicholas Stern: The state of the climate — and what we might do about it - Nicholas Stern (2014)
- TED: Antonio Donato Nobre: The magic of the Amazon: A river that flows invisibly all around us - Antonio Donato Nobre (2010)
- TED: Avi Reichental: What’s next in 3D printing - Avi Reichental (2014)
- TED: Mac Barnett: Why a good book is a secret door - Mac Barnett (2014)
- TED: Andrew Connolly: What's the next window into our universe? - Andrew Connolly (2014)