(Uploaded by Katherine Cheng.)
Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- Monty Python - 'We found a witch!' scene from The Holy Grail
- Slippery Slope (Cartoon)
- Social Philosophy booklet
- Embiggen books ppt
- Rebuilding before retreating
- Philosophy Rationale
- Catholic church and abortion/euthanasia/gay marriage
- When Should Science be Censored?
- Non Sequitur by Wiley Miller
- Alternative Medicine - Sincerity no substitute for evidence
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- TED: Matthew Carter: My life in typefaces - Matthew Carter (2014)
- TED: Jeremy Kasdin: The flower-shaped starshade that might help us detect Earth-like planets - Jeremy Kasdin (2014)
- TED: Norman Spack: How I help transgender teens become who they want to be - Norman Spack (2013)
- TED: Jennifer Senior: For parents, happiness is a very high bar - Jennifer Senior (2014)
- TED: David Brooks: Should you live for your résumé ... or your eulogy? - David Brooks (2014)