(Uploaded by Katherine Cheng.)
Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Free Will and the Genome Project
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense (pdf)
- Australia is just like Switzerland
- Philosophy of Religion - Richard Dawkins' rejection of the argument from design
- Free Will vs the Programmed Brain
- The Relativity of Wrong - Isaac Asimov
- Aristotle - Ethics
- Monty Python - 'We found a witch!' scene from The Holy Grail
- Philosophy Rationale
- Brain science and the search for the self
- Philosophy Games
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Ze Frank: Are you human? - Ze Frank (2014)
- TED: Heather Barnett: What humans can learn from semi-intelligent slime - Heather Barnett (2014)
- TED: Shih Chieh Huang: Sculptures that’d be at home in the deep sea - Shih Chieh Huang (2014)
- TED: Nikolai Begg: A tool to fix one of the most dangerous moments in surgery - Nikolai Begg (2013)
- TED: David Chalmers: How do you explain consciousness? - David Chalmers (2014)