(Uploaded by Katherine Cheng.)
Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- The Fallacy of Deepest Offence
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- Study Skills Science: Investigating Memory Mnemonics
- Candid Camera (Trap): The World s Rarest Big Cat
- Human Exposure to Possibly Neurotoxic Pesticides Should Be Reduced, E.U. Safety Agency Recommends
- Why Does Time Fly as We Get Older?
- From My Archives: Quark Inventor Murray Gell-Mann Doubts Science Will Discover "Something Else"
- TED: Krista Donaldson: The $80 prosthetic knee that's changing lives - Krista Donaldson (2013)
- TED: Andrew Solomon: Depression, the secret we share - Andrew Solomon (2013)
- TED: Marco Annunziata: Welcome to the age of the industrial internet - Marco Annunziata (2013)
- TED: Toni Griffin: A new vision for rebuilding Detroit - Toni Griffin (2013)
- TED: Rose George: Inside the secret shipping industry - Rose George (2013)