Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- The Fallacy of Deepest Offence
- Cognitive Dissonance Explained
- Natural Deduction booklet (deductive logic)
- The Kantian Heritage
- Dilbert Analogy Cartoon
- Philosophy of Religion - Unit Exam
- Continental bid to remove veil in the face of Islamic extremism
- Richard Feynman on the nature of science
- Three essays about France's response to the veil (hijab, burqa, etc.)
- Benefits of Collaborative Philosophical Inquiry in Schools
- Is there a difference between patriotism & jingoism?
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: David Lang: My underwater robot - David Lang (2013)
- TED: Sally Kohn: Let’s try emotional correctness - Sally Kohn (2013)
- TED: Geraldine Hamilton: Body parts on a chip - Geraldine Hamilton (2013)
- TED: Toby Eccles: Invest in social change - Toby Eccles (2013)
- TED: David Steindl-Rast: Want to be happy? Be grateful - David Steindl-Rast (2013)
CategoriesAssessment Items Booklets, Handouts and Worksheets Critical Thinking Deductive Logic Essay Ethics and Moral Philosophy Media Articles, Cartoons Original Philosophical Texts Philosophy of Language Philosophy of Mind - Consciousness Philosophy of Religion Philosophy of Science PowerPoints, Video and other Media Resource Collections Resources Social and Political Philosophy Syllabus and Course Outlines Web links