Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- The Ethics of Robot Cars
- Free Will and the Genome Project
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- A nod to traditional owners
- Casting the profiling net
- Psychology and Psychics - Why some people think they are psychic.
- Cognitive Bias in Reasoning
- On the cusp of [political] greatness
- Another Double Blind Test surprise
- More Dilbert magic - Argumentation
- Philosophy of Religion - Unit Exam
- Critical Thinking beautifully explained
- Logic in conversation
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- TED: JIm Holt: Why does the universe exist? - Jim Holt (2014)
- TED: Jill Shargaa: Please, please, people. Let's put the 'awe' back in 'awesome' - Jill Shargaa (2014)
- TED: Sally Kohn: Don't like clickbait? Don't click - Sally Kohn (2014)
- TED: Meera Vijayann: Find your voice against gender violence - Meera Vijayann (2014)
- TED: Rose Goslinga: Crop insurance, an idea worth seeding - Rose Goslinga (2014)
CategoriesAssessment Items Booklets, Handouts and Worksheets Critical Thinking Deductive Logic Essay Ethics and Moral Philosophy Media Articles, Cartoons Original Philosophical Texts Philosophy of Language Philosophy of Mind - Consciousness Philosophy of Religion Philosophy of Science PowerPoints, Video and other Media Resource Collections Resources Social and Political Philosophy Syllabus and Course Outlines Web links