Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- The Fallacy of Deepest Offence
- Philosophy Graduate Abilities
- Fallacies Poster
- What Truth Doesn’t Mean
- When media become dispensers of justice
- Analysis of Critical Thinking in Climate Science
- Philosophy of Religion Essay Assignment
- Casting the profiling net
- Pride in the past isn't necessarily a lost cause
- Dilbert- Collection of logical fallacies
- The Language of Science
- When bad consequences are predicted but are permissible if a good consequence is intended.
- Where life imitates sport
- Philosophy Rationale
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Ji-Hae Park: The violin, and my dark night of the soul - Ji-Hae Park (2013)
- TED: Alastair Parvin: Architecture for the people by the people - Alastair Parvin (2013)
- TED: Judy MacDonald Johnston: Prepare for a good end of life - Judy MacDonald Johnston (2013)
- TED: Phil Hansen: Embrace the shake - Phil Hansen (2013)
- TED: Peter Singer: The why and how of effective altruism - Peter Singer (2013)