Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- The Fallacy of Deepest Offence
- Philosophy Graduate Abilities
- Fallacies Poster
- What Truth Doesn’t Mean
- New Scientist website
- The power of the non sequitur
- Philosophy in Schools -Philosopher's Zone interview
- Evolution comic
- Tackling the Problem of Free Will
- Tips on Writing a Philosophy Paper/Essay
- Philosophy of Religion - Problem of Suffering
- Pride in the past isn't necessarily a lost cause
- Exercises using truth tables or trees for validity worksheet
- More, Sir Thomas - Utopia
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Judy MacDonald Johnston: Prepare for a good end of life - Judy MacDonald Johnston (2013)
- TED: Phil Hansen: Embrace the shake - Phil Hansen (2013)
- TED: Peter Singer: The why and how of effective altruism - Peter Singer (2013)
- TED: Sergey Brin: Why Google Glass? - Sergey Brin (2013)
- TED: Jay Silver: Hack a banana, make a keyboard! - Jay Silver (2013)
CategoriesAssessment Items Booklets, Handouts and Worksheets Critical Thinking Deductive Logic Essay Ethics and Moral Philosophy Media Articles, Cartoons Original Philosophical Texts Philosophy of Language Philosophy of Mind - Consciousness Philosophy of Religion Philosophy of Science PowerPoints, Video and other Media Resource Collections Resources Social and Political Philosophy Syllabus and Course Outlines Web links