Another legend from Dilbert.
Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- The Ethics of Robot Cars
- Free Will and the Genome Project
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- Philosophical Health Check
- Just think: it's important
- The Eternal Value of Privacy
- Philosophy of Religion - Cosmological Argument
- Philosophical Zombies
- More Dilbert magic - Argumentation
- Making ethical investment decisions
- More on Critical Thinking from Qualiasoup
- Philosophy of Science
- Bayesian Inference (Homo Bayesianis)
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Marc Abrahams: A science award that makes you laugh, then think - Marc Abrahams (2014)
- TED: Fabien Cousteau: What I learned from spending 31 days underwater - Fabien Cousteau (2014)
- TED: Joy Sun: Should you donate differently? - Joy Sun (2014)
- TED: Fred Swaniker: The leaders who ruined Africa, and the generation who can fix it - Fred Swaniker (2014)
- TED: Susan Etlinger: What do we do with all this big data? - Susan Etlinger (2014)