Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- The Fallacy of Deepest Offence
- New Scientist website
- Ethical Egoism
- Valid Arguments, Tautologies and Formal Fallacies (deductive logic)
- Philosophy of Science
- Don't Believe Everything That You Think
- Putting a brake on tolerance
- 15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense (pdf)
- Harvard Justice Series: The Moral Side of Murder
- Japanese Linguist Helps Revive an Aboriginal Language
- Honour Killings in India
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Andrew Solomon: Depression, the secret we share - Andrew Solomon (2013)
- TED: Marco Annunziata: Welcome to the age of the industrial internet - Marco Annunziata (2013)
- TED: Toni Griffin: A new vision for rebuilding Detroit - Toni Griffin (2013)
- TED: Rose George: Inside the secret shipping industry - Rose George (2013)
- TED: Stephen Cave: The 4 stories we tell ourselves about death - Stephen Cave (2013)
Tag Archives: Paul Stronach
A brief explanation of the cosmological argument. Cosmological Argument explanation (ppt) (Uploaded by Paul Stronach.)