Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- The Ethics of Robot Cars
- Free Will and the Genome Project
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- Philosophy Graduate Abilities
- The Scientific Method
- Is Mathematics Discovered or Invented?
- Japanese Linguist Helps Revive an Aboriginal Language
- Ethical Dilemmas in Science
- Truth Trees booklet
- More Dilbert magic - Argumentation
- Evolution comic
- Presentation to Sunshine Coast
- Brain science and the search for the self
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Rose Goslinga: Crop insurance, an idea worth seeding - Rose Goslinga (2014)
- TED: Martin Rees: Can we prevent the end of the world? - Martin Rees (2014)
- TED: Ziyah Gafić: Everyday objects, tragic histories - Ziyah Gafić (2014)
- TED: Laurel Braitman: Depressed dogs, cats with OCD — what animal madness means for us humans - Laurel Braitman (2014)
- TED: Jarrett J. Krosoczka: Why lunch ladies are heroes - Jarrett J. Krosoczka (2014)
Tag Archives: Paul Stronach
A brief explanation of the cosmological argument. Cosmological Argument explanation (ppt) (Uploaded by Paul Stronach.)