Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- The Ethics of Robot Cars
- Free Will and the Genome Project
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- Calvin & Hobbes - Ethics
- Philosophy of Religion booklet
- 15 EVOLUTIONARY GEMS
- Logic, Knowledge Systems and World Views
- Argumentation booklet
- Hypothesis forming excercise
- Ethical Theory for absolute beginners
- Some important tools of critical thinking
- Psychology and Psychics - Why some people think they are psychic.
- Critical Thinking on the Web
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Fabien Cousteau: What I learned from spending 31 days underwater - Fabien Cousteau (2014)
- TED: Joy Sun: Should you donate differently? - Joy Sun (2014)
- TED: Fred Swaniker: The leaders who ruined Africa, and the generation who can fix it - Fred Swaniker (2014)
- TED: Susan Etlinger: What do we do with all this big data? - Susan Etlinger (2014)
- TED: Kitra Cahana: My father, locked in his body but soaring free - Kitra Cahana (2014)
Tag Archives: Paul Stronach
A brief explanation of the cosmological argument. Cosmological Argument explanation (ppt) (Uploaded by Paul Stronach.)