Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- How to teach all students to think critically
- Who is ‘you’?
- The 2015 Queensland Philosophy and Reason syllabus
- Are we individual or social creatures?
- The Ethics of Robot Cars
- Free Will and the Genome Project
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Mundano: Pimp my ... trash cart? - Mundano (2014)
- TED: Bruno Torturra: Got a smartphone? Start broadcasting - Bruno Torturra (2014)
- TED: Carol Dweck: The power of believing that you can improve - Carol Dweck (2014)
- TED: Jeremy Howard: The wonderful and terrifying implications of computers that can learn - Jeremy Howard (2014)
- TED: Vernā Myers: How to overcome our biases? Walk boldly toward them - Vernā Myers (2014)
Tag Archives: Paul Stronach
A brief explanation of the cosmological argument. Cosmological Argument explanation (ppt) (Uploaded by Paul Stronach.)