Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- The Ethics of Robot Cars
- Free Will and the Genome Project
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- Pseudoscience - miracle cure
- Why do humans reason? Arguments for an argumentative theory
- Immoral advances: Is science out of control?
- Sweet & sour: Junior Master Chefs
- Hooked on Horoscopes (pdf)
- New Scientist website
- Blasphemy and Public Policy
- Natural Deduction booklet (deductive logic)
- To think critically means to agree with me! Clarity makes people angry...
- Zen in the modern age
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- TED: Francis de los Reyes: Sanitation is a basic human right - Francis de los Reyes (2013)
- TED: Moshe Safdie: How to reinvent the apartment building - Moshe Safdie (2014)
- TED: Matthew O'Reilly: “Am I dying?” The honest answer. - Matthew O'Reilly (2014)
- TED: Eman Mohammed: The courage to tell a hidden story - Eman Mohammed (2014)
- TED: Kenneth Cukier: Big data is better data - Kenneth Cukier (2014)
Tag Archives: Paul Stronach
A brief explanation of the cosmological argument. Cosmological Argument explanation (ppt) (Uploaded by Paul Stronach.)