Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- The Ethics of Robot Cars
- Free Will and the Genome Project
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- Obese Child Removed from Parent Care
- Introduction to Critical Thinking
- Tips on Writing a Philosophy Paper/Essay
- Learn to be Psychic in 10 Easy Lessons
- Free Will vs the Programmed Brain
- Logic, Knowledge Systems and World Views
- Civics should be a class act
- Aristotle's Ethics
- Critical Thinking beautifully explained
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- TED: Gail Reed: Where to train the world's doctors? Cuba. - Gail Reed (2014)
- TED: Susan Colantuono: The career advice you probably didn’t get - Susan Colantuono (2013)
- TED: Francis de los Reyes: Sanitation is a basic human right - Francis de los Reyes (2013)
- TED: Moshe Safdie: How to reinvent the apartment building - Moshe Safdie (2014)
- TED: Matthew O'Reilly: “Am I dying?” The honest answer. - Matthew O'Reilly (2014)
CategoriesAssessment Items Booklets, Handouts and Worksheets Critical Thinking Deductive Logic Essay Ethics and Moral Philosophy Media Articles, Cartoons Original Philosophical Texts Philosophy of Language Philosophy of Mind - Consciousness Philosophy of Religion Philosophy of Science PowerPoints, Video and other Media Resource Collections Resources Social and Political Philosophy Syllabus and Course Outlines Web links