Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- The Ethics of Robot Cars
- Free Will and the Genome Project
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- Japanese Linguist Helps Revive an Aboriginal Language
- Conditional Happiness
- Sex, brains, robots and Buddhism: looking for free will
- Censorship cartoon I
- Tackling the Problem of Free Will
- More, Sir Thomas - Utopia
- Alternative Medicine - Sincerity no substitute for evidence
- Immoral advances: Is science out of control?
- Hypothesis forming excercise
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Jarrett Krosoczka: Why lunch ladies are heroes - Jarrett J. Krosoczka (2014)
- TED: Aziza Chaouni: How I brought a river, and my city, back to life - Aziza Chaouni (2014)
- TED: Tim Berners-Lee: A Magna Carta for the web - Tim Berners-Lee (2014)
- TED: Clint Smith: The danger of silence - Clint Smith (2014)
- TED: Eric Liu: Why ordinary people need to understand power - Eric Liu (2013)
CategoriesAssessment Items Booklets, Handouts and Worksheets Critical Thinking Deductive Logic Essay Ethics and Moral Philosophy Media Articles, Cartoons Original Philosophical Texts Philosophy of Language Philosophy of Mind - Consciousness Philosophy of Religion Philosophy of Science PowerPoints, Video and other Media Resource Collections Resources Social and Political Philosophy Syllabus and Course Outlines Web links