(Uploaded by Diane Butler.)
Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- The Fallacy of Deepest Offence
- Philosophy Graduate Abilities
- Fallacies Poster
- What Truth Doesn’t Mean
- Theory of Knowledge Web Site
- Why should I respect oppressive religions?
- Cognitive Bias in Reasoning
- Propositional Logic - Translating and Symbolising (deductive logic)
- Casting the profiling net
- Post hoc ergo propter hoc or False Cause - Correlation does not imply causation
- The Role of Men in the Modern World
- Top Ten Evolution Myths - and how we know it really happened (pdf)
- We are all just computer simulations
- To think critically means to agree with me! Clarity makes people angry...
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Judy MacDonald Johnston: Prepare for a good end of life - Judy MacDonald Johnston (2013)
- TED: Phil Hansen: Embrace the shake - Phil Hansen (2013)
- TED: Peter Singer: The why and how of effective altruism - Peter Singer (2013)
- TED: Sergey Brin: Why Google Glass? - Sergey Brin (2013)
- TED: Jay Silver: Hack a banana, make a keyboard! - Jay Silver (2013)