(Uploaded by Diane Butler.)
Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Watch what you think….
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- Aristotele e Platone
- Just think: it's important
- The Role of Men in the Modern World
- International Baccalaureate Theory of Knowledge essay titles
- Is Mathematics Discovered or Invented?
- Sweet & sour: Junior Master Chefs
- Cognitive Dissonance Explained
- Handwriting analysis
- Crop Circles and the Characteristics of a Good Hypothesis
- Philosophy of Mind website
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- TED: Norman Spack: How I help transgender teens become who they want to be - Norman Spack (2013)
- TED: Jennifer Senior: For parents, happiness is a very high bar - Jennifer Senior (2014)
- TED: David Brooks: Should you live for your résumé ... or your eulogy? - David Brooks (2014)
- TED: David Sengeh: The sore problem of prosthetic limbs - David Sengeh (2014)
- TED: Louie Schwartzberg: Hidden miracles of the natural world - Louie Schwartzberg (2014)