Where science meets art. The only necessary and sufficient book store in Melbourne.
Hope our friends enjoy the new look and feel – now optimised for mobile devices for access on the go.
Coordinator: Peter Ellerton
Web guy: Jason Etheridge
- Hume’s criticism of the design argument
- Another resource for Fallacies of Reasoning
- Biased sample? Circular reasoning?
- Science and Conspiracy
- The Limits of Imagination
- What use Philosophy?
- Truth Puzzles booklet
- Can We Choose To Believe Something?
- Honesty and Charity in Arguments
- A Useful Introduction to Critical Thinking Skills
- Whose brain is it? Consciousness, free will and the brain.
- The Tale of the Slave
- 10 Philosophical Principles
- The Fallacy of Deepest Offence
- Evolution and the Second Law of Thermodynamics
- Psychological Egoism powerpoint
- Theory of Knowledge Web Site
- Danger in toxic discourse
- The Mind Body Problem
- Philosophy Rationale
- Pride in the past isn't necessarily a lost cause
- A Wonderful Piece of Pseudoscience in Advertising
- Obese Child Removed from Parent Care
- Critical Thinking on the Web
USEFUL RSS FEEDS
- TED: Andrew Solomon: Depression, the secret we share - Andrew Solomon (2013)
- TED: Marco Annunziata: Welcome to the age of the industrial internet - Marco Annunziata (2013)
- TED: Toni Griffin: A new vision for rebuilding Detroit - Toni Griffin (2013)
- TED: Rose George: Inside the secret shipping industry - Rose George (2013)
- TED: Stephen Cave: The 4 stories we tell ourselves about death - Stephen Cave (2013)
Category Archives: Syllabus and Course Outlines
Uploaded by Richard Tweedie.
As delivered to Victorian schools
Uploaded by Sue Knight.
As delivered to Queensland secondary schools.
As delivered in Western Australian schools. New in 2008.
INTERNATIONAL BACCALAUREATE document